Finding forgiveness to be

The recent discovery and scientifically verified existence of more than one new, and hitherto rare sensory abilities has me thinking of hero's and sense, and what are the ables I need.

It begs me to question my mind and my sense, and lure the pretense that I somehow may be what I'm not. That somehow there's some thing I missed, or somewhere was that which I lost. That finding it meaning to mend what is broken and dent. That somehow by deed or by mend or the grace of evolutionary event I'd be whole.

I suppose that sums it all up...

Darwin could never accept or even allow himself the thought that the expression of life he so told cold be half, and only be half of the life that we hold. The design that he sold seem to suffer by half the untold, and suffer by half of a nature and life without soul.

Read about evolution at Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...