On the other side

I have no idea if the white light came before or after, but I found myself suspended like the Michaelangelo drawing in mid air.  I almost started to panic when I realised the “air” was more like space, but before I could panic a pulse of light moved right through me. It was then that I realised that this was not my body.

It was definitely me, but without my body. I was suspended in a tube of pulsing light that moved along in rhythmic a motion, moving through me as if a sudden gust of wind passed through every cell in my body.

As each pulse washed through my being I experienced a growing sense of exultation and awe as my “body” started to explode in breathtaking colors each time a wave of light reached my floating consciousness.  The walls of the tube was almost transparent, and it stretched as far as I could see in both directions. Pulsing softly, like the heartbeat of my womb.

And there was peace…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...