The child

In darkness he is wake,
fearful of his unknown fate
Quite unaware that thus
he loses what he was

Hush may baby dont you cry
I'm gonna sing you a lullaby
A song of hero's, kings and queens
The choice was yours till in our teens

All defeated you did bend.
Tired of the daily mend
you wished that this may end.
I hear your call my friend.

Forgive me now my confidant,
for it was I who lost the heart
and somehow failed to see
that it is you that maketh me.

Now I know that we are one,
and you the spark to light the way,
I hold my hand so we may proudly stand
as prophecy for time to come.

Let us roar as kings again
as fated way back when
before the day I went away.
Take me home my friend...

Welcome back my Elohim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...