What is... Resonance


Wikipedia 250720 05:24pm (CAT) - In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate at maximum amplitude at a certain frequency. This frequency is known as the system's resonance frequency. When damping is small, the resonance frequency is approximately equal to the natural frequency of the system, which is the frequency of free vibrations.

A practical use of this tendency is the old disc gramophone as illustrated in the Harry Potter movie "Goblet of Fire" during the preparation for the ball. Interestingly enough, it illustrates the concept of resonance with multiple frequencies...

I started to wonder...

Resonating with this idea is the concept of "His Masters Voice", an interesting harmony with the most popular of all these gramophones, but in my construct I was thinking more in lieu of the "Voice of God", particularly after having read some of the apocrypha where the writers try to literally write down the teachings of Jesus after the resurrection. What is interesting is that when Jesus call a name, it is not in a single word of calling, but an utterance of all that the greatness that a person will achieve in their lifetime here on earth. It is also used to some extent, mainly to refer to past greatness in the books that form the Canon of the Bible.

What I am trying to illustrate in the construct, is that should God call your name, it would resonate with all that you are. All that is true and noble within your intent and your deeds would resonate, as this is you to the core of your being.

It would seem then as if your name, spoken in spirit, would resonate to your existence.

I have also experienced "recently" that I have "discovered" "new" wisdom in "old" movies. There are numerous examples I can use to illustrate, but a classic example is "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"... Over the years I have indulged in this legendary tale to various degrees of exuberance and frivolity, but I have discovered a fundamental value in each of the journey's .
A different fundamental value in each of the journey's.
It would seem then, that for me at least, the production resonates with wisdom. Similar examples abound, such as the illustration of the divine principle of free choice as illustrated in the X-Men - The last stand, and the power of pure intent as it is beautifully portrayed in Five Children and it.

I have also seen and experienced how the realization of a fundamental truth or wisdom can rock the foundation of any man or woman. How such a resonance with God can change your life in the blink of an eye.

Flicking back to the physical, I have to acknowledge Damping:

Damping is any effect, either deliberately engendered (To cause to come into existence: beget, breed, create, father, hatch, make, originate, parent, procreate, produce, sire, spawn. Idiom: give birth (or rise) to.) or inherent to a system, that tends to reduce the amplitude of oscillations of an oscillatory system.

So it seems on a physical level that resonance is balanced by damping.

On a spiritual level, such as described earlier with the realization of a fundamental truth, I have also experienced the effect of damping. Some of these damping experiences have been as drastic as sudden loss of consciousness, or a sudden onset of jawning and sleepiness. In some cases however, I have experienced and seen how centuries of hate, anger, fear and judgment (the list can be extensive) can be washed away in a moment of exultation. That very moment that the penny drops and the fundamental truth stands naked in your door, waiting for you to let it in as guest of honor. For some it is a transformation that sticks, and even for myself it is sometimes a slow process from realization to full resonance with my being.

I also realize that it is our self that dampen the resonance, often through the "perceived" need of our environment, whatever we consider as "important" enough to maintain as truth to maintain the coherency of our social construct.

Interestingly it seems as if we "maintain" various social constructs, and in each of these we place world values as cornerstones or foundations on which we build our various social personae. With each discovery of a fundamental value we challenge these world values. Sometimes they fall, sometimes they don't, but with each crumbling world value I remain with less social constructs than before. With each monolith of humanity that fall I seem to be left more and more naked, yet more and more powerful. As my world values are judged they are demolished by the same judgment that gave them resolve. In its place I find a me that is patiently waiting to be... I know that times when I ohm I resonate with the spirit that is me, and it is glorious in the moment, with glory in everything sounding to divine harmony.

But come morrow the crystal clarity and sublime unity of the resonance is gone. I am often left with images that mirror the glorious be , and find solice in the bliss on the journey to me.


Comments

WritePaperForMe said…
Thank you for this information, I think it will be useful for me in the future. Who pay for essays?
PaperCoachNet said…
Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.
personal reflection essay example for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...