Hug a tree

It minds me this morning that nature is truly wonderful in the way she is plentiful in how wonderful she is.

I remember one day, while helping a friend in need I grasped at the need to explain the wisdom I then entertained in my mind. Dear friend that he is I still struggle sometime to find the right frame of mind to translate what I think to what I say. Grasping at air to find some sense I suddenly did and I said:

Sometime you need to listen my friend,
Listen and hear what is said
hear what the voices from far try to tell you,
And listen, for they are our friends.

Or something like that, but this is what I meant. It is Nature that bares us her soul, and free unbound let us humans pride in deed, in need and what we hold. In deed in debt would plenty say but neigh, a mothers love could never say or neigh her brethren cold.

[I’m impressed! The spellchecker can actually keep up to date with things forgot, neigh her brethren cold?]

The point I am trying to make is that we should take time to listen to nature sometimes. Despite living in frenzy and high pressure fun, or whatever you’d like to call what you do, nature unfolds in wonder.

Whatever deadline you’ve had or plan that would bring you the fame and the fortune and whatever you may think that you need it is not nearly as critical as nature just takes it in stride. From the birds in the sky to the darkness below where we fathom the monsters may hide she knows what to do, whatever your plan of attack may be.

Nature, the mother, knows what we need to succeed, just as she knows apple from tea she has wisdom that far exceed our built in need to explore. And thus it may be that there is wisdom in trees, but such by their age may be just the beginning of nature in wonder divine.

The point is, go hug a tree. And do it like you mean it for once!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...