Save our planet

In the last few years I have been frustrated by the media and the press that loudly proclaim the truth that we are slowly but surely destroying our planet. My frustration not so much about the fact of what we are doing, but more the inability of me to do anything as a single person.

Now I have found something!


In my previous posts I have mentioned the power of intention, and if you, like me have the intention for positive change, or the intention of doing something to make our world a better place then I would like suggest we collectively focus our intention and do something with it. Just follow the link provided below and schedule a reminder on your cell-phone.

17 July 2007
13:11 (CAT)


I plan to put my intention to use!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...