Einstein and beyond...

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it.
We must learn to see the world anew."
Albert Einstein

"As we solve the mysteries of life we open up our consciousness to a totally different reality.
We must learn to see the world anew."
Sync 101

Throughout my life I have journeyed towards a better understanding of myself, though it started as an attempt to understand my fellow travelers at first. Between the baby-steps interspersed by giant leaps in wisdom I started to notice that my world was changing more and more. Boring family obligations became fun events and opportunities for growth, and girlfriends trapped in toxic relationships became desperate souls in need of recognizing a lesson that has been tailor-made for their journey. Now the world is a much more vibrant place where love and peace and joy have replaced the gloomy props of my early life. The rewards of truly living life is nothing less than bliss. Now every step I take unlock a wonder that was there before, but somehow blinded by my own design.

Fabulous!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...