Explaining life...

And as I was thinking today I told myself: "It is all a bit daft, aint it..."

daAFT!

DAFT you say?


"Now what kind if word is that?", I reprimanded myself.
Whats daft?

"Whats life?"
"Explain it to me like I'm dead..."

Dead? I said...
DEAD? That would be like tempting the temptress, would'nt it? Like teasing the teaser?

"But what is it?"

What is what?

"Life..."

Ahhh, well it's like when, as a child, you just couldn't understand how stupid your Dad could be for not understanding that you absolutely HAD to HAVE a car. How on earth could he not see that this is what will make you happy!

And then the confirmation of your reality, when you get to slip behind the wheel of your very own dragster. Like I told you DAD! This is what makes me happy!

And then the confirmation of your fathers reality, when your new love interest you met over the boot of her car, an exact replicate of yours, except for the pink fur on her dashboard., purrrrfect, like when she makes an accident and dies. And through it all you know that she was playfully tempting you with her accelerator when she lost control and made the fatal crash. You tried to save her, but all you managed to do was get your face horribly burnt. How was it the doctor put it...
"Damaged beyond repair..."
Like a dragster way past wasted.

And then that day when you realize that the reality you share with you and your dad is sort of exclusive. Remember that day you walked in town and those horrible little brats made fun of the scars on your face. "Scarface!" I mean really! At least they could have TRIED to be original. And then the memory clear... That day you and your dad both made fun of... what was it again? "Does it matter..., really?"

It's like circles!

...
"What's like circles?"

LIFE!

"Yeah well... that was until you discovered me..."

Its true my spirit dear... Untill I met you it was all just circles. Circles going nowhere...
"And now there is purpose.
Purpose and direction...
And truth be told it's more like a spiral... This thing called life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dual entanglement

What is... Resonance

Quantum proof of life, the universe, everything...